This is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “user”) and Bia-Echo that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Sites. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of Bia-Echo’s rules and policies collectively constitute this “Agreement” between you and Bia-Echo. BY ACCESSING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS WEB SITE.
- Site Access License. Bia-Echo grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make use of the Sites, or their content. Bia-Echo does not grant you a license to modify all or any portion of the Sites and their content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Sites or their contents; any collection and use of any images or third party content on the Sites; any derivative use of the Sites or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another company or user; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Sites and/or any portion of the Sites may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without Bia-Echo’s express written consent. You will not access or attempt to access content on the Sites through any interface except for the publicly provided interfaces provided by Bia-Echo. You will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Bia-Echo, its content providers or its affiliates without express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
- Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Sites, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by Bia-Echo, its licensors, vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All elements of the Sites, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services and the Sites may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Sites and Services are being made available. Except as may be otherwise indicated in specific documents within the Sites or as permitted by copyright law, you are authorized to view, play, print and download copyrighted documents, audio and video found on our Sites for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only. Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Sites. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Sites. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Sites and Services. The Sites, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of Bia-Echo or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on these Sites.
- Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Bia-Echo used herein (including but not limited to: Bia-Echo name, Bia-Echo corporate logo, the Sites design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bia-Echo or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify Bia-Echo trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Sites, without Bia-Echo’s prior written consent. The use of Bia-Echo trademarks on any other web site or network computer environment is not allowed. You will not use Bia-Echo’s name or any language, pictures or symbols which could, in Bia-Echo’s judgment, imply Bia-Echo’s endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
- Third Party Links. From time to time, the Sites may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Bia-Echo or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this Sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Access and Interference. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the Sites; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER BIA-ECHO, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER BIA-ECHO, NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM BIA-ECHO OR THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Bia-Echo does not assume any responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Sites, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Sites. IN NO EVENT WILL BIA-ECHO, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING, DISPLAY OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
- Release. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Sites or with any other third party arising from your use of information obtained from the Sites, you release Bia-Echo (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes, including without limitation any intellectual property dispute or any dispute over the payment of the challenge.
- Force Majeure. Neither Bia-Echo nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and Bia-Echo and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
- Copyright Notice. All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2021, Bia-Echo Foundation or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.